Tuesday, January 25, 2011

40til5 #15: What in the hell..?

Photobucket

In this episode we are f*cked from the start. We had no idea what to talk about, so we figured why not steal a bit from Conan O' Brien and do a Twitter Tracker segment with stoner tweets. It didn't go so well, so we switched it up and read off some Chuck Norris jokes. After that we talk about some of the games we've been playing, and a bunch of other stupid shit. I mean, the title of the episode is "What in the hell..." for a reason. I'm not sure what was wrong with us on this night, but we just could not get it together. I made very few cuts in this episode, only really cutting in the music, and cleaning up the intro and transitions. I didn't know what else to do. Please to enjoy..?

Music in Order of Appearance:

"Particle Man" by They Might Be Giants off the album "Flood"

"My Name is Mud" by Primus off the album "They Can't All Be Zingers"

"Rosa Parks" by Outkast off the album "Aquemini"

"I'll Be Dat" by Redman off the album "Doc's Da Name 2000"




No comments:

Post a Comment